Re: [IP] Moving Question

--- Ann Banta Clegg <email @ redacted>
> I will be moving in one week from the Washington DC
> area to the Nashville,
> TN area (specifically Lebanon, TN)

I too will be moving to TN but from Ohio.  We are
going to the Oak Ridge area. Any pumpers out there???
The stress of moving, selling and buying a house,
packing, being a single mom until we get settled, and
everything else is playing havoc with my BS.  I can
literally feel them climbing (vision blurs,
dehydration, sleepiness) and it has nothing to do with
what I'm eating.  As soon as I start thinking of any
of the above zoom.....300 to HI on the meter.  I never
thought of myself as the nervous type and after 11
moves in 14 years you would think I would be use to
it. But moving has got to be one of the top stressors.
I keep telling myself that this to shall pass but it
is difficult.lol. meg

Do you Yahoo!?