[IP] insurance for diabetic child

I know this subject has been hashed out many times, but I really need some
help.  We are self-employed.  We currently have insurance, but would like to
change carriers.  I calculated that I spent over $20,000 on medical expenses
last year.  My problem is that every insurance carrier I check with, says they
do not take diabetics under the age of 30.  What do you other parents of
diabetic children use?  I don't mind a high premium, I just need some good
coverage.  Thanks for any help you can offer.