Re: [IP] Life's Fairness and Standing In Line

Jenny, I liked your story about your father.  I'm sorry you haven't met some
of the folks in California that I have!  Although I've certainly met all
sorts of selfish a**h*les all over the United States, I continually meet
countless friendly, giving, philanthropic, compassionate, and selfless
people here in California.  In fact, San Francisco is one of the few places
in the USA that my efforts as a Social Worker actually feels appreciated.
Take care and happy pumping!
ciao, Brian

age 26, dx 6, pumping 8/99, blue MM508 named Skylar

ps. Jenny, your doggies are all adorable!