Re: [IP] Important Insulin Pump Question (reps wearing pumps)

In a message dated 6/19/2003 10:56:19 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> NOW DARE SOMEONE OR SOME COMPANY think that by wearing a pump for a few
> days... makes them understand what it is to be a pumper... BU** SH** until
> they must take insulin via a pump.. do the blood tests... make a fool out of
> themself from a low of 20... deal with the 500 blood sugar... when they did

Rodney, I agree with you. Not only does this irritate me, but do THEY have to
come up with the money for the pumps? Do they have to fork over hard earned
money or money they don't have for infusion sets and the precious life giving
fluid so they can live? What about those who have to fight for 3, 6 months or
even a year to get the pump? That is what bugged me. Just my 2 cents worth.
Tina H.