Re: [IP] Slurpees

 I am a big big big fan of the sugar-free slurpees. I have one almost everyday.
I am a college student who lives across the street from a 7-11 so I am so glad
they now have the sugar-free ones.

Julie Keesey <email @ redacted> wrote:

Has anyone tried the Sugar Free Crystal Light Slurpees at 7-11? I am
wondering if they affect your blood sugars. My daughter just switched to
Novolog, so we are trying to track basals, thus no snacks. I thought
we'd be fine with this, but an hour later she was 279 after having been
good most of the day.

Do you Yahoo!?