Re: [IP] FDA stops sale of insulin pumps

On 6/19/03 11:23 AM, "margo2" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> I'm with you Michael and I'm one of the victims of what I consider to be
> another FDA debacle.
> They let Rezulin into this country knowing that it was banned in Europe and
> why, and this seems to be just another STUPID move on their part.
> I don't suppose you can purchase used D-Tron Plus pumps somewhere, right?
> Margo

I know it's 2 different ballparks, but after reading all this about the FDA
and such, I saw a few news bits this last week and notice yet more and more
weight loss gimmicks out in infomercials...Remember Metabolife...
I wonder what makes those snake-oil sales more 'worthy' than a device which
has been fine for the end user for years...We're good on the Dise, and if
it's over a paperwork issue, again I ask, Where was the almighty FDA nine
years ago?

--No keyboard detected. Press F10 to continue.

Jenny Sutherland