Re: [IP] Slurpees

According to 7-Eleven, the lemonade Crystal Light SF Slurpees have 11 g CHO
per 12 ounces. I don't know about the raspberry. It's been awhile since I
talked to them. They could not tell me why SF Slurpees had CHO in them. :-)

BTW, if it's a sugar that is NOT table sugar -- companies can say their
products are "sugar-free."

Jan and ElvisToo