From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Julie Keesey
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:51 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Slurpees

Has anyone tried the Sugar Free Crystal Light Slurpees at 7-11?  I am
wondering if they affect your blood sugars.  My daughter just switched to
Novolog, so we are trying to track basals, thus no snacks.  I thought
we'd be fine with this, but an hour later she was 279 after having been
good most of the day.