[IP] Re: Front of the lline (Line)

Susan: No one said if you truly had a need to be given special privileges that
you don't deserve it.  But if you don't, if you merely want special treatment
because you have type I diabetes or Type II diabetes, then you are taking away
from people who truly have a need. Further, I agree with the other posts.  We
work hard to educate people on diabetes, and we work hard to say why we
deserve things like good jobs and driver's licenses. If a perfectly healthy
diabetic (with no problems) requests special treatment, then the general
public is going to be awfully confused on what we can or cannot do.

In none of my posts did I suggest a truly needy person did not deserve help,
nor did I judge anyone.