[IP] RE:  Front of the lIne

 First of all, you don't go to the front of the line, you go to a separate
Second of all, judge not, lest ye be judged!
 You do not know about anyone but yourself. You are responsible for you, not me,
or Summer or anyone on the list. If Disney gives these special considerations,
they must regard them as necessary.
 A person that is photosensitive isn't handicapped, but they would benefit from
a pass at Disney, too.