Re: [IP] front of the line -- a true, weird story

Here's a weird, true story...

In 1979, a few years before I was diagnosed with DM, a woman I was dating
wanted to sneak into a Bruce Springsteen concert with me. She was in a
physician's assistant program, which gave her an idea that we followed. We
went to the concert hall's side door during the show. She said to the guard
that I was diabetic (I wasn't and knew absolutely nothing about diabetes),
and that we had left the concert to get my insulin and had left our tickets
inside. I nodded yes and lamely backed up her story. It didn't work. A few
years later, I was diagnosed. Now I know all about diabetes.

Jeff B.