Re: [IP] Important Insulin Pump Question (reps wearing pumps)

Maybe they have to wear them for short periods of time, but my local MM
rep sure doesn't wear one.  She isn't a DMer and has been the rep for
over a year without wearing one except maybe for training purposes.
She does not wear one on a day to day basis.  I also know several MM
pump trainers who don't wear pumps.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted