[IP] Re: front of the line

I posted a little earlier about this subject.  I do have something else to
throw in---I worked with 2 people with cerebral palsy.  NEITHER ever asked for
special concessions EVER.  Both could have been on disability, had parking
permits all the bells and whistles.  Neither ever did.  So, if one who is so
 crippled up, falling down all the time etc can stand in the lines at Orlando
 attractions, why can not a diabetic? Em was pregnant and had CP and never even
thought about a wheelchair or anything.  She also cared for 10 emotionally
disturbed children as well as her own child and never asked for special
Ok, I'm finished!