Re: [IP] Moving Question

>I will be moving in one week from the Washington DC area to the Nashville,
>TN area (specifically Lebanon, TN) and I am hopeful I will be able to locate
>a pump friendly doctor.  Anyone know any in that area or good resources for
>locating one?  I use an Animas R1000 (1 year now).
>Thanks very much.

Assuming I have the right "Lebanon" chosen (there were 4 listed
through mapquest.com) then there is a listing of a pump doc 25 miles
away in Hermitage TN.

The most useful source for locating Pump Docs (or ANY good Endo) is
on the page above.  If you have a good Endo, particularly one that is
a Pump Advocate, please list them on this page.  Your sharing on this
resource can mean a "new life" for someone who hasn't discovered the
benefits of pumping.  PLEASE, list your Pump Doc!      ;>)

(btw, the listing on Dr. Creech said his is not only a "God-send",
but he is a Pumper too!  Can't be more of an Advocate than that!!!)