Re: [IP] RE: Front of the line

That's the thing I noticed here in New Mexico with getting a driver's
license. They consider diabetes a disability, which I don't agree with. I
understand that uncontrolled diabetes or special circumstances can result
in certain disabilities, but I feel very discriminated upon because of my
situation. I'm not disabled in any way. And I know a lot more about
diabetes than any of the folks who work at the motor vehicle division. What
it amounts to is constantly fighting the ignorance of others who don't
understand it. So it really is sort of up to us to educate others.

I think since we always have to educate people who really don't understand