Re: [IP] Passes at DW (front of the line)

Actually Sylvia,
we were there 2 weeks ago and I got one for Nicole at Epcot and did not need
proof or anything!  That was the only day of the 4 I got one and we didn't use
it.  The day before she had a bad low in the only line we even encountered
for the silly dumbo ride and it would have been nice to leave the line and not
rewait.  Anyhow, they do exist for people with diabetes.
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/2001 pumping 4/2003
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)