Re: [IP] Insulin potency vs temperature

Hi, Brian.

> the insulins the article reports on are not commonly used by
> pumpers.

Correct, three of the sources do not concern Humalog. However, the
last one, "Stability of U-10 and U-50 dilutions of insulin lispro",
does, since lispro _is_ Humalog.

Also, though the other sources do not include Humalog, I've seen no
contradictory studies regarding Humalog or, for that matter, Novolog.
I'd be very interested in learning of such studies.

regards, Andy