Re: [IP] Passes at DW (front of the line)

Last July we (hubby, Joshua the DMer/IPer, and myself) spent a week at DW.  I
had heard about those passes but when I enquired at both the hotel and then
at the park the only thing we were told we could get is the standard timed
pass...or whatever you call it where you get a timed punch ticket...just like
 anyone else in the park. They do NOT give out 'handicapped' passes to anyone
is not in a wheelchair, crutches or canes.  Being diabetic does NOT qualify
under those regulations so really this whole talk about front of the line
priveldges is a mute point.

mom to Joshua