Re: [IP] Frio Wallet

Dear Insulin Pumpers:

I live in San Diego, California and I want to know where I can get this Frio
Wallet and how much does it cost. Please respond fast as I am getting ready to
get married and are going to a hot place for our honeymoon. Also does it fit
the Mini Med Paradigm pump? Again thanks and I use the energizer batteries for
my pump its terrific.

keep pumpin it up
with love
Jill & Mini-Me (CLEAR PARADIGM)