[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #345

In a message dated 6/19/2003 7:06:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] Re: low carb diet

Buy the prewashed lettuce (there are many different kinds), grape tomatoes
(wash them at the beginning of the week and they last all week) chop up a
 cucumber. That takes about two minutes and instant salad. I've been following a
 pseudo -- adkins diet for about 3 to 4 years. I eat 30 grams of carbs, cheese
coffee for breakfast, coffee and sometimes pickles for lunch, and dinner is
 usually chicken, roasted or grilled (put sauteed mushrooms and cheese on top)
fish and once in a while hamburger or steak. With this diet hamburgers are
not junk food, the bun is.