[IP] Cozmo Correction/Meal Bolus - Insulin on Board

 To those who expressed interest, here is the very clear explanation I received
from Stuart Sundem @ Deltec. I have attached it as a word document because it is
very long. I also received a call from my son's pump rep to explain why the
Cozmo suggested a bolus of zero. Obviously this list is monitored by the pump

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Deltec.doc]