[IP] minimed contact?

Anybody have an address where I could send a nasty letter to minimed?  I am
still trying to get my paradigm from the exchange program!!  I was told
months ago that they even sent it out to a rep but when I tried to call the
rep and other local people got nowhere.  No one knows where my paradigm is
and I am really peeved.  Anyway I won't get into that any more... but I'd
love mail or email addresses if you have them.  Or the name of a local rep
for Western NC (I recently moved from FL).  Thanks!