[IP] RE: Front of the line

 I agree whole-heartedly. I admit, I've waved over a few waiters in my time, but
that was
 just to request my juice or bread...for obvious reasons. I strive to NOT stand
out because
 of my diabetes - I'd rather stand out for the things I do than for something I
didn't choose
 for myself. I am a ham, I love attention, so if my diabetes sparks some
conversation, no
problem!! But I don't "use" it.

PS "gelsey1", your last name isn't Kirkland...is it?? :)

>>> email @ redacted 06/19/03 01:27pm >>>

I was a ballet major in college,