[IP] Re: Important Insulin Pump Question

> A few people have posted re this e-mail subject, but I
> honestly don't know what the original post was about.

Someone asked for their honest opnions about their pumps so they could make
an informed selection.

> Someone else said:
> > It is not waterproof but if I dunked it in a toilet
> >I could dry it off and it would survive.

'Twas I who said that. I was giving my laundry list of what I like about
Bluda Sue.

> Now, my Disetronic sales rep (who is NOT DM) wears a
> pump 24/7 with saline.  I think that is the coolest!
> It speaks to 1) her commitment to pump therapy and 2)
> that she encounters the same day-to-day issues that we
> face!

Well, MiniMed requires ALL reps wear a pump, DMer or not. I would hope that
all the pump companies require that effort or they don't get employed. Just
makes sense. ;-)

Lance Armstrong deserved the front of the line cuz he was the fastest, not
the cancerest. ;-)