RE: [IP] front of the line

> If Disney Land or World says "diabetics get special
> treatment" then WHY NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.
> Gawd, we get so little out of life (DM or NOT) why NOT
> use it when it's offered?

Ok, I'm gonna chime in on this one...

I will almost 100% of the time refuse special treatment. I am not
disabled, I do not look disabled, and I'm probably in better physical
shape than 90% of the people out there.

I refuse to abuse the system just because I 'can'. Personally, I'd rather
just stand in line than be singled out as 'diseased, disabled, or