RE: [IP] front of the line

I actually am of the philosophy that life is not fair.
 No matter how hard we try to ensure that everyone is
treated equally - WE ARE NOT.

So, I'm with Summer on this one - use it to your
advantage dammit.

As far as I know, noone is keeping track of who uses
their diabetes to get what we need.  So, do it.

I heard from my son last night that I had "no right"
to argue with the video person about the late fees.
Yeah, so????  If someone is willing to give it to me =
then I'm going to take advantage of it.

If Disney Land or World says "diabetics get special

Gawd, we get so little out of life (DM or NOT) why NOT
use it when it's offered?

Who ever thinks life IS fair is looking for a martyr
medal.  Last I checked, no one is getting them except
Mother Theresa and she already died.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?