Re: [IP] Female with absorption problems/need new site ideas

After using a pump for a rather long time I have
absorption problems in the lower half of my stomach
area (below the line of my belly button).

I am now using the upper half of my stomach - as far
north as my rib cage.  My requirements are down again
and I am evening out by BGs during the day.  It is not
the most comfortable, but with my activity level, my
stomach is the only place I can put the sets without
them pulling out from rubbing.

Good luck!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?