[IP] front of the line

    "If you ask for special treatment because you're diabetic, you're setting
the stage for diabetic descrimination to become more rampant than it already
is."  "This same argument could be made by anyone who thinks they've been
wronged by
their lot in life and it would make society unliveable and randomly unfair."

     I Really agree with this.  I think some people need to realize that the
only ones who are going to help them is "Themselves"  There are going to be a
lot of letdowns in life if one doesn't keep this in the back of their mind.