RE: [IP] front of the line?

The reason someone in a wheelchair is different is because the
physically disabled cannot do for themselves. They need extra time,
physical assistance, and special architectural accommodations to enjoy
what most of us completely take for granted. Having an "entitled"
attitude promotes anger and resentment from others, especially when the
"entitled" expect preferential treatment. I don't feel special because I
have diabetes;

I feel special when my wife tells me she loves me.
I feel special when my 3 year old smiles.
I feel special when my A1c numbers are low.

Does anyone here think Lance Armstrong would say he deserves to be in
the front of the line because he had cancer?