Re: [IP] front of the line?

Wow, flame on.

Being diabetic does not make any of us more special than anyone else.  Yes,
we need to be protected from discrimination based on the fact that we have a
disease, but why does diabetes entitle us to special and preferetial treatment
over anyone else?

This same argument could be made by anyone who thinks they've been wronged by
their lot in life and it would make society unliveable and randomly unfair.

If you've got mobility problems, sure ask for a special access pass from
Disney, but just because someone has a disease that causes trouble doesn't
elevate any of us to "special treatment" status.

If you ask for special treatment because you're diabetic, you're setting the
stage for diabetic descrimination to become more rampant than it already is.