Re: [IP] front of the line?

 Well personally I think 17 years of daily shots, testing, measuring food etc
does mean I "deserve" skipping the lines - why the heck not, and why would
someone in a wheel chair be any different then me?

 Every now and then you gotta suck the disease of all its worth and if that
means skipping the lines at an amusement park then by all means I'll be skipping
those lines! And I be damn proud to tell everyone why I am special!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm