[IP] front of the line?

I just back from Disney in Florida with my family and had a great time.
I don't mean to start a flame war but I don't understand why me being
diabetic means that I "deserve" to go to the front of the line. I
certainly understand if someone has problems walking, is wheelchair
bound, etc. etc. But I do not think being Type I means a person should
go in front of everyone who has waited their due course. If this were
the case, we should go to the front of the line in the grocery store,
the movies, or to get an oil change. I know that when I visit my endo, I
certainly wait a long time and everyone there is diabetic. Disney does a
great job in providing waiting areas that are screened from the sun and
they are usually either air-conditioned or have fans. I don't think
anyone would disagree with the idea of carrying glucose tabs, water, and
your monitor whenever you go out. Why should a trip to Disney be any
different? Once again, I am not trying to start a war. Just providing my
two useless cents.  I did use the fast pass system and it worked great.
It was my experience that you could have two passes at the same time and
when it was your time to go you did go straight to the front of the
line. There was no waiting at all.