Re: [IP] Re: anyone tried the new OneTouch UltraSmart?

I agree with all issues that Brian states with the Ultra Smart, especially
the size of the case.  I requested a new case because mine was coming apart,
it came in a package marked InDuo~so I think they used existing cases to cut
down on cost.  Also, I was having trouble with the meter not powering up
when I inserted a test strip.  It eventually got to the point that the meter
wouldn't power up at all when I put a strip in~so Lifescan replaced the
meter.  I've been told by the customer service dept. that a new cable is
coming out next month that is USB compatible.