[IP] Alaska in the last week of July

 I am taking a cruise along the intercoastal waters of Alaska in late July. I
know that
 will be at least 2 timezones earlier than central time. Any suggestions about
my night
 time basals because of the time change? I think it is only a 5 day cruise with
an extra
 2 days in Vancouver. Also, living in central Oklahoma, where t-shirts and
shorts are the
 order of just about everyday, anybody got any thoughts on packing for this
cruise? I
thank you for your time.

jon wagner

type 2 or maybe 3 or 4