RE: [IP] Allergic to tape again

This is probably going to be a little tough, but can you get tape that is
NOT hypo-allergenic? Just because it says "hypo-allergenic" doesn't mean a
thing to people with allergies as you can be allergic to anything! The only
other recourse I can think of is to ask your doctor about taking some
allergy meds.

Margo

> Has anyone found
anything that has worked without causing a reaction?  (I'm speaking to those
who were highly allergic.)

Ryan