Re: [IP] Re: anyone tried the new OneTouch UltraSmart?

I have been using the Ultra Smart for about two weeks now and I love
it.  It's basically a One Touch Ultra with the Insight software built
in.  The ads all show the graph of the blood sugars, but what I find
really useful is the statistical information.  It gives you average
before/after meal readings (as well as morning and night)  for the past
7, 14, 30, 60 , or 90 days. It also can keep track of  meals (carbs,
fat, calories) , exercise,  Dr's visits, and test results.  I showed it
to my endo and he was thrilled at the data it could produce.

I got mine at Walmart for $89, then got a $50 rebate ($20 for just
buying it and $30 for trading in a non-OneTouch meter).

Bob,  dx 10/1990, pumping since 3/2003 with the Dtron+