Re: [IP] Glucose Testing Meters

>I use an Ultra Smart by Lifescan at home, and carry the regular Ultra in my
>purse and in my car.  I like the five second results.  I do like all the
>bells and whistles on the Ultra Smart.  I spoke with someone in customer
>service at Lifescan yesterday, I'm interested in a USB cable so I could
>download my meters.  They tell me that the cable is due out next month.  I
>was also told that I would be able to download all three of my meters and
>have all results consolidated into one report.

USB for Lifescan?  USB????    Does this mean we've reached the end of
their "endless" supply of cables with a 25 pin D connector?   Hmmmm,
we're bypassing the 9 pin Serial altogether!

I like my Freestyle Tracker.   It works with both USB cradles and
Serial too!  Sure they stopped making the Visor, but those will still
be as plentiful as there are the Lifescan 25 pin D connectors.
Whoops, better go stock up on those also!      ;>)