[IP] Thanks for the Help!

Greta -

<<I'm almost sad to leave them because their people were so nice and helpful.>>

 Yes, I know just what you mean. My son's Animas pump rep. was so helpful & so
caring that I hated going with the Cozmo. I like the Cozmo rep, but the Animas
rep is a pumper himself & he really connected with my son. It was very hard for
me to say - "No, we're going with the Cozmo."

 We have to go with the pump that is best suited for "us" (our kid, etc., you
know what I mean). I am very happy that the Cozmo has "kicked it up a notch",
better for those pumping when pump companies compete!

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts