[IP] re: Florida

 just wanted to say that I just read somewhere in my diabetic info that your
insulin decreases its effects after being exposed to higher heat for extended
periods of time
 for example: Your body heat is higher and you place your pump within your bra
or within direct contact of your body. The insulin heats up quicker than if
attached to the outside of your clothes. They said to take your pump
occasionally and put in the cooler to keep insulin cooled down when possible if
out in the sun all day. You may want to check with the manufacturer of your

 Dawn Vesneske partylite Candle Consultant & Recruiter847-740-8851