[IP] Florida in August?

Summer -

 <<how do you go about this and is it just for kids or can I get one too?(I'm
21) and does the pass cover the people >>

 You are too a kid! LOL! Yes it covers everyone you are with just tell them at
Guest Services that you have diabetes. Some lines they let you wait out of the
sun, some you get to go ahead of the line. You also get priority in the "food"
lines - not that you'd need that since you're pumping.

 I haven't been there, just heard from other parents so check with Guest
Services 1st. I just wanted to respond so that I could say "Yes you are too a

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts