Re: [IP] Any Nurses with Type 1? - very long

 <<I once took care of a guy who showed up by Ambulance with a BS of 48 while
mine was only 44.>>

John -

And if you have heard it before, I'm sure that you have not heard it enough:

 My son was driven via ambulance to the ER at diagnosis. We (he, so we) spent 3
days in PICU & then 2 in the Pediatric Care Unit. The NURSES took care of our
son. The dr's showed up & said "uh huh" in answer to the nurses' care. To be
perfectly fair we did have a wonderful attending physician in PICU. To this day
I could kiss that man! He & the NURSES literally saved my son's life.

So, I know some times it "bites" but I, for one, appreciate all that you do.

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts