re:[IP] I had the baby!! And any pump docs in Kingsport TN????

>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:49:22 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] I had the baby!! And any pump docs in Kingsport, TN????

...I was wondering if anyone knows of a pump friendly doc in the Kingsport,

Congratulations Melissa!!!! What great news! I am so glad you are both doing

Re: docs here in Kingsport, I wrote a longer mail (sent privately) about the
options here. Please feel free to e-mail me back privately for more
Again, congratulations and welcome to your little one!

Mom to Cara, age 17, Type 1 since 2/13/97, pumping since 3/1/98