Re: [IP] Florida in August?

The special pass for people with physical needs is available from an
office (guest services?) on Main Street at Disneyland. I would contact
guest services before you go. The Fast Pass is available to anyone. The
special health pass (I forgot the name) can be used on any ride when you
arrive at the ride. You don't have to come back later. There are special
entrances that bypass the normal line.  You just show the pass when you
get to the entrance.