Re: [IP] Florida in August?

We went ahead and got a pass at Disneyland last summer. We decided that
Jenny, 14, has put up with enough with this diabetes thing and we might
as well reap some benefit. The pass was good for our whole family of
five. I am very glad we did it.

We live in Southern California and it is sometimes over 100 degrees. The
only thing I do when it's super hot is not fill her pump cartridge quite
so full, so the insulin is not subjected to days and days of heat. Her
Animas holds close to 300 units.  We usually put in half that when the
whether is hot. It still lasts 3 days and we have not had problems.