Re: [IP] questions about Paradigm holster

At 10:44 PM 6/18/03 -0500, you wrote:
 >Does anyone know if the holster which came with my Paradigm (I know they
 >don't anymore) is covered by the waranty?
 >Also, if I have to fork over my own $$$ should I just get the clip
 >instead?  It's cheaper, but I'm used to the holster.

The clip is nice.  The one disadvantage compared to the holster is that you
can't turn the pump 90 degrees to more easily read the display without
unclipping it.  But the clip carries the pump with a much slimmer profile
than the holster does, and it's easier to clip and unclip from clothes than
the leather case.

I don't know about the warranty issue.  I would suspect the holster is not
covered, as it is an accessory.