[IP] more about Glucose Testing Meters...

I'm also wondering, can that Theresense Tracker (?) meter be plugged into a
different palm device, like a Palm Pilot or Sony Clie instead of a
Handspring????  I have a Sony Clie and so I won't buy the Tracker if the
meter/Handspring is a unit altogehter.  But if the meter part just plugs
into the top somehow and coule be plugged similarly into a Clie, I'd like to
try that meter.

Final inquiry about meters for me...  Is there any good palm software for
the kind of data that I want to track on computer (see my last email)???

ciao, Brian