[IP] Re:

Wouldn't other things figure into this equation, like how long you told
the pump insulin lasts in your child?  If you said insulin lasts for
four hours, and you gave a correction 2-1/2 hours ago, and now he's at
184 and his goal is 150, maybe the the pump is saying that the
correction will already drop him below that, even including the 14 carbs
your now feeding him.  If you give him insulin for the 14 carbs he's
going to eat, it will make him be too low and you'll have to feed him
more to bring him up.   Just a thought.  I'd like to know the answer to
this one when you find out.  Please post to the list.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted