[IP] Re: Any Nurses with Type 1

Hi Lyndy,
I've been a nurse for 36 years, just a few years longer than I've had type
1. I've worked as an RN for all of those years, most of them in ob-gyn
(including the newborn nursery). There is absolutely NO reason why Katie
can't be a nurse with type 1!!!!!!
I keep glucose tabs in my pocket  where they are immediately accessible if
I should need them.
It sounds like Katie has coped well thus far with the challenges diabetes
presents, nursing will likely be no different.