[IP] RE Disetronic pumps and embargo's??

 I read about the embargo on the disetronic pumps so I called them. I have yet
 receive my 2nd pump which was a big selling point to me. I have only had the
 since april but was led to believe it was only a matter of days before the 2nd
 would be in my hands. The rep I talked to in the US claimed that they were
 planning on honoring the 2nd pump requirements of the dtron+ owners but had no
 when that might happen. I am a bit disappointed by this, being a gaget freak, I
really wanted that 2nd pump as a back up :(

So I will continue to cross my fingers and hope that the other pump arrives
 someday, who knows, they may make such great improvements before it arrives,
that I
will be totally amazed and awed by the improvements :)

Jon Wagner

type poorly, just look above :)