Re: [IP] Weight control -- what my mama never told me (long)

 Well lets not forget that your body needs vitamins and minerals - and by what
your eating it doesn't sound like your getting much. You also need fuel to stay
alive - somehow I doubt very many can live the way you do - but if it works for
you and your happy with continue but have you by chance talked to your doc?
maybe you have a metabilizum(ok, I sooo know that is spelt wrong, but you get my
point) problem?

 I on the other hand must eat like 3000-4000 calories(couldn't tell ya exaclty
cause I havn't counted in like 10 years) a day and don't exercise at all and if
I eat less - I drop weight very quick. I've always assumed this was a metabilizm
thing but really don't mind! I love food especially my poutine and pizza!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm